- 1 Non-surgical Body Contouring
- 1.1 -Which types of methods do your patients usually request?
- 1.2 -What does Coolsculpting (ZELTIQ) mean?
- 1.3 -Why is Zeltiq (cool sculpting) preferred?
- 1.4 -How does Zeltiq affect?
- 1.5 -Is there any change in blood, fat and cholesterol levels after the Zeltiq application?
- 1.6 -Are there any known side effects of the Coolsculpting application? For which age group is it applicable?
- 1.7 -When does the Zeltiq application results start to appear?
- 1.8 -Which regions can Coolsculpting be applied on?
- 1.9 Contact Us
Non-surgical Body Contouring
-Which types of methods do your patients usually request?
Most of our patients actually request small changes in their bodies. Those who request radical changes are not much. This situation is in parallel with the research carried out in the USA. 79% of patients think that small changes are sufficient, and so they prefer non-surgical solutions. People want to solve their problems without being away from social and business life and without the need for a recovery period.
-What does Coolsculpting (ZELTIQ) mean?
Coolsculpting; It is an FDA approved regional contouring method that provides a 30% to 40% decrease in a fat layer over the muscle without requiring surgical treatment.
Coolsculpting performed with ZELTIQ; Fat cells in the fat tissue undergo the apoptosis (fat cells breakage) by cooling and are extracted from the body with phagocytosis through the lymphatic system.
-Why is Zeltiq (cool sculpting) preferred?
People, who are suffering from regional fat excess and who are not yet ready for a surgical operation requiring anaesthesia, want to return their daily lives immediately after the procedure and not to stay in bed for healing. In this case, Zeltiq comes to mind and is preferred as an effective and chosen method.
-How does Zeltiq affect?
Fat cells are more sensitive to cold than other cells, so only fat cells are targeted without damaging the skin, ligaments and muscle tissues and affecting nerve cells during controlled tissue cooling (selective cryolipolysis). The fat cells undergoing apoptosis begin to dissolve and there is a 30-40% reduction of the fat layer (homogenous) without any disorder (homogeneous) in the tissue and loosening in the skin by natural infiltration in 2-4 months.
-Is there any change in blood, fat and cholesterol levels after the Zeltiq application?
Body contouring; When the broken fat cells begin to dissolve, they are removed from the body with the Lymphatic system and there is no negative change in blood, cholesterol and triglyceride values.
-Are there any known side effects of the Coolsculpting application? For which age group is it applicable?
No side effects of Coolsculpting have been reported. It is applicable to all non-pregnant women over the age of 18 and all men over the age of 18.
-When does the Zeltiq application results start to appear?
The results begin to appear after the second week, and at the end of the fourth month, there is a 20-40% reduction in the regional fat mass. This regional fat reduction occurs independently of weight loss.
-Which regions can Coolsculpting be applied on?
- Lower and upper abdomen
- Fat deposits below bra line on the back
- Inner legs
- Hip region
- Inner kneecap
- Male breasts
- Male and Female Jowl– Under chin fat deposition
- Fat depositions in the joining region of arms and the breast on the front and in the joining region of arms and the back at the back
- Fat deposits in arms