Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide that exists in all living creatures. The dermis layer of the skin consists of hyaluronic acid molecules which retain water via collagen fibre clusters supporting the tissue and create volume.
Hyaluronic acid is not a synthetic substance, but a naturally occurring substance of our body that is produced in an injection form to treat wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid has been utilized for more than 200 million people around the world. There is no risk of contagion or allergic reaction since it does not contain any animal substance or toxin. It can be applied immediately as there is no need for testing. In recent years, with the help of advanced technologies, hyaluronic acid molecules that sustain their persistence for 2 years have been produced and are used.
Hyaluronic acid injections are made into the skin (dermis layer) with a very thin needle or a non-pointed cannula tip of polyethylene. The application is made painless within minutes and the result can be observed immediately by the person. There is no significant swelling and redness after the procedure and the patient can immediately return to his daily activities. The result of the application is satisfactory.
- Correcting facial wrinkles,
- Plumping lips,
- Enhancing and restoring fullness to cheeks,
- Reducing and filling under-eyes hollows,
- Lifting eyebrows,
- Correcting deformities in the nose,
- Correcting deformities in and around the jaw,
- Eliminating fine lines on lips,
- Reducing the line that runs from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth (nasolabial fold)
- Eliminating lines (marionette lines) on the edges of the mouth
- Eliminating frowning lines and lines on the forehead
Hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the body and reduced gradually. However, its impact lasts for 1 to 2 years. It can be applied to the same spot again after its impact reduces or is lost.